Search Available Positions
Engineering Recruiter JD Camarillo, CA
Engineering Recruiter JDCategory Business Management
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Works closely with managers to define selection process and arrange interviews. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and its recruitment needs within the context of their mission. Develops and maintains a strong rapport with key leaders in the department. Attends departmental staff and other meetings as requested to acquire substantial knowledge about the department's business objectives, goals, operations and work culture.
· Develops recruitment plans based on department needs that clearly define and commit to service and performance criteria.
· Executes recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria for center level openings.
· Works closely with all areas of HR Department to facilitate effective HR relationships.
· Creates job offers consistent with compensation practices and internal equity.
· Provides guidance to hiring manager on recruitment process and interview techniques.
· Maintains ownership of HR recruiting and staffing processes. Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) with internal controls.
· Travels to other company locations when necessary for recruiting/interviewing/
· Bachelor's degree in HR or related area and a minimum of 5 years recruiting experience is required. Recruiting support manufacturing, quality or engineering groups very strongly preferred.
· Good oral and written communication, presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills. Basic PC skills, especially with MS Office.
· Must be able to work onsite in Camarillo, CA.