Search Available Positions
Mobile Architect Los Angeles, CA
Establish Mobile Development StandardsFull Time Category Mobile
The Mobile Architect will contribute to the company’s mobile initiatives by implementing mobile best practices and architecture standards. The Mobile Architect will design architectural solutions for mobile that take conceptual designs, logical and component designs, as well as business goals and concerns into consideration. The Mobile Architect should have experience with overall web architecture and bring these principles to the Mobile Architect position.
The Mobile Architect is responsible for establishing and implementing tools, standards and policies for mobile application development and testing.
- Establishes mobile architecture systems and designs; ensures the appropriate components are leveraged.
- Defines mobile architecture standards and develops them in line with industry, IT, and organizational standards.
- Supervises the construction of mobile architecture components.
- Translates business strategy into requirements for mobile architecture.
- Provides direction to mobile application development teams and participates in the architecture review process.
- Maintains developer accounts.
- Troubleshoots issues, following appropriate policies and procedures.
- Conducts testing and training of power users.
Position Specific Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field. MA/MS preferred.
- 5+ years experience in technology/architecture.
- 10 years experience in information technology.
- Experience with mobile, web, and data integration technologies.
- Experience developing architecture.
- Ability to communicate architecture as well as strategy.
- Ability to lead teams.
Mobile, Development, Applications, Mobile Development, Mobile Applications, iOS, Android, Communication Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient
- Technology capable