Search Available Positions
Mobile Developer Los Angeles, CA
Design, Develop and Launch Mobile ApplicationsFull Time Category Mobile
The Mobile Developer will be a critical part of the company’s mobile engineering team, working to create mobile applications and software to meet the company’s business needs. The Mobile Developer works with cross-functional teams to design, develop and create mobile applications.
The Mobile Developer is responsible for developing and launching mobile applications.
- Create and develop mobile applications.
- Define, design, and launch new features.
- Work across the entire application life cycle.
- Troubleshoot and test code for robustness, including reliability and usability.
- Fix bugs and improve mobile application performance.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve efficiency.
Position Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 2+ years experience in mobile development.
- Exposure to iOS and Android.
- Understanding of best practices for development within iOS and Android.
- Strong Objective-C and Java skills.
- Experience using and creating RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and launching mobile applications.
- Solid software design knowledge and experience.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
Mobile, Development, Applications, Mobile Development, Mobile Applications, iOS, Android, Communication Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient
- Technology capable