Search Available Positions
Mobile Engineer Los Angeles, CA
Develop Mobile ProductsFull Time Category Mobile
The Mobile Engineer will develop mobile solutions and products for the company. The Mobile Engineer will design and implement systems and features as well as maintain and improve existing mobile products.
The Mobile Engineer is responsible for developing new mobile products for the company as well as maintaining existing mobile applications and software.
- Develop and implement new product features; maintain and improve existing mobile applications and products.
- Follow coding best practices.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate direction and concepts.
- Suggest features to increase user engagement and reduce friction.
- Full cycle mobile development.
- Create milestones and communicate progress.
Position Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 - 6 years experience in mobile/web development.
- Strong programming skills.
- Software development experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Java.
Mobile, Development, Applications, Mobile Development, Mobile Applications, iOS, Android, Communication Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail, Critical Thinking
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient
- Technology capable