Search Available Positions
Mobile Software Engineer Los Angeles, CA
Develop Applications Across Mobile PlatformsFull Time Category Mobile
The Mobile Software Engineer is responsible for developing applications across multiple mobile platforms.
- Design and develop mobile applications.
- Implement app functionalities and new features.
- Maintain and improve the company’s existing code.
- Troubleshoot bugs and crash reports; optimize performance.
- Develop applications that interface with the company’s existing hardware.
- Write, comment, and de-bug code.
- Design and implement user interfaces using the latest technologies and techniques.
- Analyze application code for performance and efficiency.
Position Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related.
- 3+ years experience with object-oriented development.
- 2+ years building applications.
- Hands-on Objective-C experience.
- Ability to understand and de-bug complex code.
- Strong mobile development knowledge.
- Programming experience.
Mobile, Development, Applications, Mobile Development, Mobile Applications, Software, Software Engineering, iOS, Android, Communication Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient
- Technology capable