Search Available Positions
Mobile Software Q/A Engineer Los Angeles, CA
Test Mobile ApplicationsFull Time Category Mobile
The Mobile Software Q/A Engineer will drive testing for the company’s mobile applications. The Mobile Software Q/A Engineer will maintain existing and create new testing tools and processes for QA. The Mobile Software Q/A Engineer will implement the test suite as well as maintain and improve the testing architecture.
The Mobile Software Q/A Engineer is responsible for testing mobile applications and products.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Triage bugs.
- Build tools to automate and expand tests.
- Create, monitor, and communicate analysis and metrics on the quality of the company’s applications.
- Design test cases and perform test execution.
- Prepare regular status reports and plan activities.
- Manual testing.
- Validate QA builds.
- Identify and communicate issues.
- Report bugs using tracking tools.
- Review documentation to ensure that requirements are met and verified.
Position Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of QA experience.
- Ability to write clear bug reports and detailed test cases.
- Strong familiarity with test management and tracking systems.
- Programming or testing experience.
- Mobile testing knowledge.
- QA for iOS and Android.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Mobile, Development, Applications, Mobile Development, Mobile Applications, Software, Quality Assurance (QA), Software Engineering, iOS, Android, Communication Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient
- Technology capable