Search Available Positions
Mobile Software Specialist Los Angeles, CA
Design, Maintain, and Implement Mobile Apps and SystemsFull Time Category Mobile
The Mobile Software Specialist analyzes the company’s mobile application needs and creates solutions as well as maintains mobile software and systems. The Mobile Software Specialist will design, maintain, and implement mobile applications and systems. They will analyze specific company issues and goals and apply mobile application development logic to meet business needs. The Mobile Software Specialist creates, modifies, and enhances mobile applications and systems.
The Mobile Software Specialist is responsible for designing, maintaining, and implementing mobile applications and systems.
- Manages the documentation, installation and support of mobile applications and products.
- Coordinates the launch and delivery of mobile applications with the company’s teams.
- Installs and tests mobile software and applications.
- Creates and maintains documentation.
- Coordinates the delivery of updated software releases.
- Provides support for installation and implementation issues.
Position Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in deploying and documenting mobile software and applications.
- Experience with troubleshooting.
- Mobile development experience.
Mobile, Development, Applications, Mobile Development, Mobile Applications, Software, iOS, Android, Communication Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient
- Technology capable