The role of the iOS Engineer will be to provide technical design, testing, and implementation of iOS applications. This particular opening is located in Playa Vista, California. This position includes tasks such as providing strategic decision-making related to iOS device and SDK support. The iOS Engineer will work with the QA team in order to debug applications, tag builds, and perform other GIT-related responsibilities.
Additional requirements include analytical skills such as identifying useful features in upcoming iOS versions and researching new trends in the mobile platform space. In terms of management experience, the team member will have strong teamwork and communication skills in order to collaborate with designers and developers.
Specific experience in Apple application development includes submitting and releasing applications to the Apple App store in order to optimize performance issues across iOS software layers. Must have personally released at least two apps that were developed by team with 3+ developers. Experience in Web services, Android, and Windows Phone development is a plus.
The engineer should be knowledgeable of Objective-C, OOD, and multithreaded programming with expertise in GUI layout on multiple device sizes. Other requirements are:
• 7+ years of professional development experience
• 3+ years Android development
• Experience with multimedia codecs, streaming and video management systems
• Comfortable with XML, JSON, RESTful services, caching, SSL
• Capable of administering GIT repositories
• Practical expertise with CPU/memory profiling
• Knowledge of upcoming platforms such as Android Jellybean, iOS 7, etc.
• College degree in CS or related discipline; advanced degree preferred
• Experience working in an Agile development environment on scrum teams a plus
Equis staffing is a Southern California based staffing company that specializes in Financial, Accounting and IT staffing. To see more job opportunities, visit: https://www.equisdifference.com/