Equis Staffing is a staffing agency in the Southern California area specializing in fulfilling Software Developer positions in the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and Ventura counties.
Software Developers write the computer programs used for everything from the systems that allow computers to run properly, to the latest software applications for mobile devices. The Software Developer will spend their days analyzing the needs of clients and then creating a system to meet those needs. This position might also recommend software upgrades to existing systems.
The Software Developer is to design the step-by-step flowcharts for computing systems that show how program code must be written, in order for it to work properly. Software developers must document all of their tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well perform any maintenance.
- Ability to deliver software projects on time
- Ability to work independently or in a small group
- Must have good communication skills – both verbal and written
- 2-4 Years of experience with .NET / C# and SQL Server
- Experience with MVC4, jQuery, CSS3, Kendo, and Razor
- Knowledge of SOA based architecture including the development of high-traffic web service
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent work experience
If you have questions or want to submit your resume for one of our Software Developer openings, please email Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more job opportunities, please visit: https://www.equisdifference.com/.
Don’t forget to join our LinkedIn group for Southern California Software Developers!